Wednesday 12 May 2010

Celestial Hare Pendant by Squarehare

This stunning design is a take on a wearable Masquerade Hare pendant, from the famous book Masquerade. Made from hand beaten brass, copper and silver, hand sawn and bearing the ancient mark of the spiral (placed on the hind leg to symbolise the strength in the hare’s legs as it leaps towards it's destiny). Approx 7 by 7 cm. The copper spiral bale symbolises the creative currents of the universe, whilst the gemstone bead, suspended from the silver chain below, represents the sleeping moon over which the Hare is leaping.
Quote 'I Love Handmade' when you order and receive a 10% discount!

4 comments:

OddSox aka Thesockgarden said...

Nice choice - I like her dancing hares too.

Unknown said...

I love this, and she does fish too which are beautiful.

Unknown said...

Cheers for putting me here, its such a treet.
Anyone who wants any jewellery, if you mention you saw me here I will give you a 10% dicount.
Thanks Jeanette :)

Dig The Earth said...

You are welcome!

That's a very generous offer Jeanette, I have added your 10% discount offer to the main post.

Thank you!
Kev