Friday 4 June 2010

I Love You More Than My iPhone by Storeyshop

Let that special person know that you do, in fact, love them more than your passion for your beauuutiful phone! Cut from bright red card and lined with a textured white paper inlay which is left blank for your message. 100% original design which is very tactile and looks especially nice when light shines through it. Other slogans are also available in the limited edition machine cut range, or you can have your very own bespoke message hand cut, yes hand cut, for a very, very reasonable price.

4 comments:

Michael Barley Abbott said...

Ooh I might have to get this for Neil! :-)

Ruby Spirit Designs said...

Yes Mikey, but only if it's true... :-) xx

Dig The Earth said...

If I were Neil I'd be more worried about Mikey's tryst with his iPad :D

Michael Barley Abbott said...

If there was an "I love you more than my iPad" card, that would be good too :-) I think...maybe. Would it? Do I? Hehe.