Tuesday 5 October 2010

Turquoise Tudor Hair Clips by Wychbury



This is a pair of Tudor flower bobby pins in bronze, plastic and turquoise velvet. They are made from hand cut velvet flowers, vintage look bronze bead caps and shiny, black plastic flowers. They have a tiny pearl bead hand stitched on the centre. The bobby pins measure 5.3 cm (2")and come presented on a handmade card distressed, tea dyed, singed and hand stamped. Also available in antique silver, ladies – just send Wychbury a message for a custom order.

1 comments:

Wychbury said...

Thanks for the mention LOVELY people....how on earth did I not know about this blog?! I'm so ashamed! You've featured the wrens picture I bought from Kate Thornton - I mean the actual one...AND all my other favourite stuff!! The blog is fabulous and I am a very bad friend - lots of love pxxxxx