Friday 25 February 2011

Leo Hand Screen Printed Card by Lil Sonny Sky


Leo card is an original hand screen printed single colour (yellow ochre) single fold card, with patterned paper dicky bow added! Each card is hand squeegied with quality acrylic, card and elbow grease and each one has a tiny imperfection to make it unique! The card size is 125mm square and comes with a wedgwood blue envelope envelope. Leo card will arrive at your door in a re-sealable cellophane sleeve and sturdy cardboard envelope.

3 comments:

lisa stubbs said...

thank you for showing my Leo card on your blog! I hope you enjoyed the course at WYPW, Clare's a fantastic screen printer! :)

Erica Cook said...

This is darling. Loving your blog. Following so I don't miss a thing. :)

http://moth-design.blogspot.com/

Dig The Earth said...

You are more than welcome Lisa – your work is fantastic. I absolutely loved my WYPW course and will definitely do some more screen printing. It was so inspiring and enjoyable just getting my hands mucky!

Thank you so much Erica, am now following you back – you have a great blog!