Wednesday 1 July 2009

Welcome to I Love Handmade!

Welcome to my new site – I Love Handmade – a pictorial overview of beautiful handmade products from around the world. I want to show you products from the global online marketplace, with that all important 'wow' factor!
I Love Handmade is not affiliated to any handmade website and my aim is to just promote beautiful things from the artisans of the world!
More information can be found on all featured products by clicking on the images.
Thank you for reading! Feel free to leave comments on anything that catches your eye!
Kev

4 comments:

myfuroshiki said...

What a great blog - love Crankbunny's card. Trying to become a follower but can't find anywhere to click ...

Dig The Earth said...

There's a button right at the very top of the page, above the 'I Love Handmade' header graphic (in the grey bar - very small!) and also a 'Follow' button just above the Followers icons on the right hand side of the blog – hope this helps!

myfuroshiki said...

Thanks very much, Kev. Think it was just that my pc is running really slowly tonight and the bits underneath the Followers title hadn't loaded... must be more patient!

Tina Peacock said...

Hi Kev, what a lovely blog & a great idea to feature all things handmade from all areas! x